Welcome to the Sage Accountant & Bookkeeper Webcast Hub
Use the form on the right to register for the webcast below.
What's new with Sage 50?
Time : October 23, 11:00 am PT/2:00 pm ET to 11:45 am PT/2:45 pm ET
Presenter: Dianne Mueller, CPB, Soma Small Business Solutions
We scoured the Facebook group, hassled support, talked to product development, came up with a list of the top ten most asked for features and are releasing them in the Sage 50cloud 2020.0 Accountant Edition. In this webcast, we will walk you through each new feature listed below, and show you how to start using them today.
- 27 pay periods for payroll
- 53 pay periods for payroll
- Added pay period start date to cheques and deposit slips
- Add company email and web site to address
- Save company logo with the database
- Add logo to Sales Quotes and Sales Order forms
- Update inventory price lists filtered by category
- Hide corrections for Customer Sales Detail report, Vendor Purchase Detail report, Inventory Tracking report, and the Inventory and Services Sales Detail report
- Allow posting of sales invoices/receipts and purchase invoices/payments into new calendar year, but same fiscal year
- Copy sales orders/invoices and copy purchase orders and invoices (Premium and Quantum only)