Food for thought: Making customer metrics part of your company metrics
February 15, 2018, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse, 4501 Olde Perimeter Way, Atlanta, GA 30346
Sage Financials accounting software enables you to evaluate your profitability from customer to location to product line to billable employee. Give new meaning to your everyday financial transactions and gain precise analytics to inform your decisions.
You know your customers are one of your most valuable assets. Right up there with your people. In fact, attracting new customers and keeping them happy are top concerns for small and mid-sized businesses1
. But, as you review the health of your business, are you evaluating customer metrics as key indicators of your performance?
Join us for a complimentary lunch seminar at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse to learn more about the importance of understanding customer metrics, how customer metrics can impact profitability and liquidity, and how Sage Financials can give you that insight.
Topics to be covered include:
- Aligning your measurements with your company priorities and value proposition
- Traditional customer metrics and why they’re lagging
- Key customer metrics and how to calculate them
- How to orient your organization around customer metrics
- In-depth live demonstration Financials
Business Journey Research. Sage Software. 2018